Because our balloons are made with 100% premium quality latex, they have a shelf life of one year or longer if kept in proper conditions. To ensure the maximum shelf life, we offer the following recommendations:
Always rotate stock-first in, first out.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area.
Optimum temperature range is 68°F – 72°F.
Keep away from electrical motors, hot water pipes and other sources of heat.
Keep balloons away from direct light sources including sunlight, fluorescent and incandescent light.
EARTH FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE
- Balloons are made from 100% natural latex which breaks down when exposed to the elements of nature.
- Latex is harvested from rubber trees. The trees are not harmed in the harvesting process.
- Studies indicate that the typical decomposition time for a balloon is about 6 months (about the same as an oak leaf). We still ask that you use smart balloon practice when filling balloons.
- Latex harvesting discourages deforestation of rain forest,
- Helium is a non-toxic, environmentally friendly gas
Tuf- Tex balloons conform to:
- US CPSIA Standards
- US ASTM F963 Standards
- Canadian CCPSA Standards
- European EN71 Standards